Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring is Here!!!!!

Today is the last day of March. We are suppose to have unseasonable warm weather starting tomorrow. YEAH. I have been making and decorating pottery. I have recovered well and am looking so forward to a working again.

I will be working in the studio on a regular basis, mostly in the mornings as this is the best time of day for me. I have one firing under my belt since my medical adventure. I was worried about throwing as the spinning of the wheel could have had my "head spinning", but this did not seem to be a problem. I am so thankful to be back at work. Production pottery is a task where one has to love making the same form over and over. This I do, and am so happy to be working and creating something I love to do.

I am mostly selling to galleries and shops at this time of year. I will be doing shows this summer and will have my show schedule on my web site in the near future.

Otherwise my studio is open. Call if you would like to come over.

No comments: