Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Hello All!

I was told by a fellow artist about this site, and with the help of my daughter we are going to start up this blog and hopefully keep it going. Whitney Smith Pottery in California told me about this and she says she has a great success on here.

Well a little bit of information about me. I have been a professional potter for over 30 years, I have a business in Maine with my husband. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I have been an artist my whole life, but pottery has been my favorite medium out of everything. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket That is an example of my work, I have other patterns which include Lupine, Iris, and Tulip. I also do custom work.

My Website is where you can order online, and look around at the art work that I make.

Well I think that is all for now, enjoy!

No comments: